|Program Title:||Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education Program|
in Mechanical Engineering
|Degree Title:||Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education|
B.Sc.Ind.Ed. (Mechanical Engineering)
|Pdf:||Program/curriculum information [pdf]|
Department of Mechanical Technology Education was first established by The Faculty of Industrial Education, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, which now offers two years for teacher training in mechanical technology. Those students come from the other Technical Institute with equivalent diploma in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Power Technology can be admitted the program through an entrance examination by King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi.
The Program, approximately 60 percent of course is devoted in Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics, in order that graduates will have the knowledge, skills in the field of mechanical engineering that they will teach, the remaining 40 percent is pedagogy and the other applied education subjects. The concept is teacher training in mechanical technology. Program is to stress implementation of teaching technique principle and to emphasize the knowledge and skills in field of Mechanical Engineering.
The graduates of this department will award the degree of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education (Mechanical Engineering), B.Sc. in Ind.Ed. (Mech. Eng.). Students must complete 88 credits, as follows.